Hello

sianykins

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello,
Newbee here, just thought I'd say hello to you all and that I look forward to talking to :)

Sian x

Hello Sian. Tell a little about yourself. How long have you been taking pictures? What kind of Photography do you like to do? What equipment do you have? Just to better know you, that's all.

Oh, and WELCOME! :)

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in responding, its a little crazy here. I have a 10 month old daughter and have just gone back to work so I'm adjusting to the new routine.

I have been taking pictures for about...6 yrs and fell into photography by happenstance. I ended up going back to college (after completing my degree), and getting a HNC in photography, during which I really enjoyed working in the darkroom of all things! Although today's technology makes photography a lot easier, I became a millionaire I'd spend my days in a darkroom.

I have a canon with just three lenses. I like to do live music photography and landscape. However have become quite good at taking photographs of babies thanks to my little one. Speaking of which I think I hear her waking from her sleep.

Thanks for your warm welcome :)

Sian x

Most reactions

Back