Hello

telophase

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I came across this forum a couple of days ago, and have enjoyed reading through the threads.

I've been photographing on and off for a number of years, but moreso in the past couple of years. I own a Nikon 2020, but I've been doing more work with my digital camera recently, more because of the instant feedback than anything else. I also do traditional art for a role-playing game comapny, and a couple of years ago when they decided to put out a book illustrated entirely with black and white photographs, they got me to do them, more or less successfully.

Can't think of much else to say. I've got an online portfolio that includes some photos at http://www.telophase.net/portfolio

Welcome aboard Telophase - must say your website is quite impressive - you're very talented. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Tammy

Thanks! Those were all taken when I was doing the photos for the roleplaying game book. I haven't had much of a chance since to do pictures like that, but I'd like to.

Welcome. The photos on your site are inspiring.

You have quite a portfolio and website! A very talented artist an many mediums. Can't wait to see more :headbang:

Welcome aboard and you've got some neat pics on your site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back