Hello!

Photosavvy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

I'm a total newbie to photography forums. I sometimes feel that it can be quite a lonely job as a photographer, especially sitting through hours of editing :)

In need of some advice on what body I should buy as a second, back-up/complimentary camera to my Canon 6D ahead of my busiest wedding season so far. Opinions and suggestions warmly welcomed.

Thanks,
Photosavvy :)

Welcome to the forum. If you are having a successful wedding season, surely you know you are going to get a wide array of opinions for another camera, probably biased toward the brand used by the person making the suggestion, lol. I would imagine getting one that you can pick up and use with very little thought because those perfect moments are usually spontaneous. Good luck with your search and please share some work with us.

Probably the best second would be another copy of the first. Identical.

Get one lightly used, save your money until you need something different, then get two of them.

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Hi, and welcome to TPF hope you enjoy it here :)

Welcome!

I second the suggestion of having a second body identical to the first. Least amount of fuss and complication. When you are ready to upgrade, you sell the current pair and buy a more up to date pair again.

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back