Hello

nyyphan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brian, I live in Northwestern Montana where I use the land and nature as a canvas for my work. My main focus of photography is nature and wildlife, and typically during the summer I burn thru a roll of 36 exp. in a week. My main "weapon" of choice is a Minolta Maxxium 5 35mm camera, and besides the standard lens, I have a 70-310mm telescopic zoom, as well as 7 or 8 different filters that I've just started tinkering with in the last two months. As a backup I have a HP Photosmart750 5.0 MP camera with 8x optical zoom.

I joined this forum to find answers to lighting and filter questions, and to share some of my photos. My hope is by the end of summer to have my own website up and running to sell my photography, but I don't want my hobby to ever become a job. I enjoy what I do, but even more than that, I enjoy hearing that others enjoy my work too.

Here's a couple of my favorites:

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/nyyphan/BowmanLake_2.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j187/nyyphan/Grizzlybear_park2.jpg

Thanks

Welcome to TPF, Brian.

Very nice images - I envy you that beautiful area! Not so much the grizzlies, though. :razz:

Hope to see more of your work. :)

Is that nyyphan handle something like NY Yankees Fan? :confused: :lol:

Well, if so, we will like you even if you root for the Yanks. ;)

Welcome and enjoy TPF, glad to have you aboard.

Welcome aboard! :)

Mitica100 said:
Is that nyyphan handle something like NY Yankees Fan? :confused: :lol:

Well, if so, we will like you even if you root for the Yanks. ;)

Welcome and enjoy TPF, glad to have you aboard.

you know, you're the first person who's caught that without knowing me in person, and I've used this handle for 5 years now. Congrats to you!!!

Welcome to TPF..........I'll forgive you for your poor taste in baseball teams *go Red Sox*

Most reactions

New Topics

Back