What's new

Hello!

mdw

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 21, 2007
Messages
289
Reaction score
1
Location
The Netherlands
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name is Roger and I'm new to The Photo Forum. I hope to learn a lot more here on the forum. Most of my pictures you'll see will be animal and nature related. A lot of them will be close-ups, which is something I like the most about photography.

Anyway, here are some of my pictures.

1. I made this one for Valentine's Day
1000299gh1dh1.jpg


2. My guitar
10019883lr4.jpg


3. This is my latest
1000498lg5.jpg


4. My doggy, Noa
10015312bs8.jpg
 
I think #2 is very interesting. They are all good though.
 
cool man, good pictures. like the guitar one the most.
 
Welcome to the Forum.
 
Welcome to the forums.
I like the guitar the most then the rose.
 
Number two is very interesting. I like the colors and composition. And of course, I like number three.:)
 
welcome to the forum, they are all quite nice :)

but the first one i like in particular... maybe since I am a freind of perspectives with parallel lines and shallow DOF :)
 
Welcome! I like the second one most of all.
Third is good too, but I want warm colors there, how do you think?
 
Hi everyone! Thanx for all the welcome notes! :)
I still have to find my way a bit through the forum, but I'll manage soon I suppose! ;)

@Arhy: I will try it soon, and post it again here.
 
@Arnhy: Somehow the cool tones work the best. I've tried it anyway, but couldn't come up with a satisfying result.
1000503xc9.jpg
1000503bf2.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom