00firebird
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 27, 2010
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
My goal is purchasing this photo print, Stock Photos | Shutterstock: Royalty-Free Subscription Stock Photography & Vector Art
I'm not interested in buying licenses and all that mess, I just wanted to support the artist and buy from them. shutterstock refuses to cooperate with a last name or any contact information. I was hoping on the long shot that someone would recognize this persons work, because judging by the quality and skill, they are no amateur. anyone have the slightest idea?
feel free to comment on the photo to keep it in the correct forum
I'm not interested in buying licenses and all that mess, I just wanted to support the artist and buy from them. shutterstock refuses to cooperate with a last name or any contact information. I was hoping on the long shot that someone would recognize this persons work, because judging by the quality and skill, they are no amateur. anyone have the slightest idea?
feel free to comment on the photo to keep it in the correct forum
Last edited: