What's new

Help buying a tripod

allendehl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,

I'm trying to find a nice tripod with no much to invest. Yes, I know its hard but at this time I have to do it this way or just wait till better times :)

I'm doing some craiglist digging and found these 2:

QSX 9500 - $65
RIPOD MANFROTTO 3046 W/ ROTATING HEAD 30/47 - $150

I'm just an amateur that loves photography and wants to take some nice shots. Are these good deals? Will they work for my Canon Rebel XS and a 75-300m lens for now?

Any advise will be appreciated!
 
Look up the Slik 700DX Pro, I love mine.
 
I've got the Slik 580DX and really like it. It has a very low minimum height which is great for macros and other things like pet portraits. Its also quite solid and stable.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom