What's new

HELP/ Capture One Pro 11

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
3,168
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I am totally stumped what I am doing, so could do with some help. For the last few days each time I try to open a New Catalog in C1 this happens ( Photos enclosed ) I think I might be doing something wrong but don`t know what.
@Ysarex

1 Photos show they are loading nicely.
P4530001.webp



2 Then they all show up where my photo folders are, but all not in a folder. Can someone please tell me what I might be doing wrong.

P4530003.webp
 
Last edited:
@Ysarex I managed to get the answer, but I might be asking you some questions some time on C1.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom