HELP, has anyone see my buddy's head ?

goodguy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Help, help, I cant see my buddy's head, can you guys help me find it ?

DSC_4086_zps021f50ae.jpg

Yes, I see it right behind that overexposed. blown out turkey breast over to your left.

Hey, hey not making fun of photographer, this is serious business, the poor goose is looking for his head.

The photographer is well aware the picture is not exactly a masterpiece but we are on a mission here to find poor Goosies head :meh:

Although I know where the goose's head is, I could also venture a guess about the whereabouts of the head of a photographer who posts a picture in the critique forums but then continues to treat the picture as some joke worth prolonging.

Although I know where the goose's head is, I could also venture a guess about the whereabouts of the head of a photographer who posts a picture in the critique forums but then continues to treat the picture as some joke worth prolonging.

OH dear, I post here more then few times pictures asking for critic and no body bothers to reply to them and when I post here a picture just for fun it looks like I am getting **** for that.
I thought the words General Gallery means its for use by everybody for any need or wish he or she want.
I never asked for critic on this picture but I still welcome it if you wish.
If my post offends you by anyways then let me apologise, still this is a fun topic and thus may I suggest take it in the way it was meant to be.

OH dear, I post here more then few times pictures asking for critic and no body bothers to reply to them and when I post here a picture just for fun it looks like I am getting **** for that.
I thought the words General Gallery means its for use by everybody for any need or wish he or she want.
If my post offends you by anyways then let me apologise, still this is a fun topic and thus may I suggest take it in the way it was meant to be.

I think what Lew is trying to say is that if you didn't want critique on the photo, you should have probably posted it in the "Just for Fun!" gallery.

I think what Lew is trying to say is that if you didn't want critique on the photo, you should have probably posted it in the "Just for Fun!" gallery.

Oh, I never even knew we have a Just For Fun section, silly me.

My apologise again even though I have been roaming these parts for few months now I never noticed we have this section.
Most definitely I will post such a post next time over there.

Thank you for explaining :)

Now since I started this with a smile let me please finish this with one.

Oh thank god head was found, ok everybody we can all relax now :)

DSC_4088_zpsada7019e.jpg

To pay you back for my being snippy, just let me know when you post an image for critique and I will be happy to say whatever I can. :Joker:

And a friendly mod shall move it over the the just for fun gallery.

Also Traveller - there are no turkeys in the photo - if you can see one then I'd get your eyes checked. ;) Also next time maybe try experimenting with the Constructive side of things instead of the snarky.

As for critique; critique is ALLOWED in all galleries excepting the Just for Fun gallery. It is not required nor demanded in other galleries that critique can be given; however it is a possible reply option. We leave it up to readers to judge if a post is generally looking for helpful input and constructive advice or if its just a more casual post - we also expect users to respect that even if they didn't ask for it, critique and comments can and will be given so just learn to graciously accept it :)

Last edited:
And a friendly mod shall move it over the the just for fun gallery.

Also Traveller - there are not turkeys in the photo - if you can see one then I'd get your eyes checked. ;) Also next time maybe try experimenting with the Constructive side of things instead of the snarky.

As for critique; critique is ALLOWED in all galleries excepting the Just for Fun gallery. It is not required nor demanded in other galleries that critique can be given; however it is a possible reply option. We leave it up to readers to judge if a post is generally looking for helpful input and constructive advice or if its just a more casual post - we also expect users to respect that even if they didn't ask for it, critique and comments can and will be given so just learn to graciously accept it :)

Here, here

Thank you for posting this in its right place.
I agree with every word.
I never get offended if a critic is posted as long as its polite and not personal.
Best way to improve my photos is by hearing critic from those who are wiser then me in the ways of the camera, learn from that and improve my photos :)

I love canadian geese and never seen one with it's head missing until now. Here is one that actually lost it's mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back