Help me choose!

saulmr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
saulmr.blogspot.com
I've been invited to participate on a trade show called "The Women Expo" where there will be lots of people showing women oriented products and services. Along with the expo there will be an art expo where the main theme will be a tribute to what it means to be a woman.

I'll be showing two pics, and depending on what they think meybe two more. So far, these are the one I tought about:

danitassbelly.jpg

The orb of life

danitamommynude.jpg

Safety

doaconchita.png

Conchita

GREED.jpg

Greed

If you had to pick two out of these bunch, wich ones would you pick?

great shots all of them, that one I like most is "conchita", very expresive and great feeling!!!

Safety, very emotive to any mother, as they will defend their child against anything, and conchita, the expressivness of a gentle face long lived against the ravage of time, beautiful

Conchita - stunning and Safety - beautiful... these are my 2 faves by far ! Great work!! #1 looks too heavily photoshopped to me but it may just be my dodgey monitor xx

Scadin said:
Safety, very emotive to any mother, as they will defend their child against anything, and conchita, the expressivness of a gentle face long lived against the ravage of time, beautiful

My thoughts exactly!

Most reactions

Back