What's new

Help Me Decide.!!!

x400d

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
I am in need of some help on choosing what photos to use for my county show under the titles ; Landscape, A Farm Scene, and an Animal or Bird.
I have a couple of shots under the above headings that personally I like.

Landscape.

1.
DSC_0086.jpg


2.
DSC_0090.jpg


3.
DSC_0087.jpg


4.
DSC_0009.jpg

Animal or Bird.

5.
DSC_0308.jpg


6.
DSC_0345.jpg


7.
DSC_0056.jpg



Animal or Bird.

1.
DSC_0034.jpg


2.
DSC_0018.jpg


3.
DSC_0023.jpg


4.
DSC_0186.jpg


5.
DSC_0019.jpg




**THE FARMING SCENE WILL COME SOON**
 
Sorry guys this was supposed to be in The Landscape section


DSC_0317.jpg
 
I think for landscapes I'd go with #3, but you should really crop a bit off the top, say the darkest area of blue in the sky. Animal or Bird - 1 & 4 are both nice.
 
Yeah I like number 3 aswell .. Im actually taking the horse in number 1 to the show aswell :) .. thanks very much for the reply :)
 
bump
 
anybody.?
 
up up up :)
 
ok cool thanks :) .. I like those 2 under landscape and the last one i posted personally .. any feedback on the animal ones please.?
 
Upity up
 
#2...It looks like you took a picture of a sunset but cropped out the sunset...
#5 is definitely my favorite. I love stuff like that.
 
easy with the bumps there tiger.

im liking the colors and abstract feel of #2.
i would just crop up ever so slightly (to remove the little black bit) and clone out the dust particles.
 
ok thanks :) .. all appreciated .. thanks for the advice on the dust aswell :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom