Sarmad

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I'm Sarmad. A 14 years old from Pakistan. I love photography. and that's why I'm gonna buy a camera. Please help me buy one of these.

Nikon L810 VS Olympus TG-610

I'm buying one so, need your opinion.

Why Nikon?

Full body ;)
Astonishing optical zoom (21x)
1/1500s max shutter speed
Panorama mode

Why Olympus?

Water-proof
Shock-proof
Crush-proof
Dust-proof
Freeze-proof
Awesome for adventurous photography
TAP control

Also, if you have some other good camera in mind in same price range, please tell me.

Sorry for double post but I should have got some response :(

I concentrate on shooting macro shot's, nature, landscapes, outdoor photography. I see Olympus because I'll be able to shoot in rain, water. However, these are some more choices. If someone could tell me which would be best for me?

Nikon Coolpix L110
Nikon Coolpix L120
Olympus SP-620UZ
Olympus SP-610
Olympus SP-810 UZ
Nikon Coolpix S6300
Samsung MV-800

I need, a camera with much aperture options, good optical zoom, 15x+ would be enough, Prefer Full body cameras. A camera which is possessing good options for outdoor photography.If you have some other company or camera in mind, Please inform me.

It looks like you may be in the $250 USD price range. You really have to identify what your priority will be...are the images for the internet, paper publication, large prints, etc. Then with the types of cameras you have listed, the range of functionality is not significant, so you can pick one that has the top two features you are looking for. Everyone has their favorite, but Canon and Nikon consistently reign as top digital cameras. To get everything you want in a camera body (no lens) will cost $1,000 USD, so my advice is get a camera in your price range - and go take some pictures!

$318.60 USD, to be exact ;)

Water-proof
Shock-proof
Crush-proof
Dust-proof
Freeze-proof

Nothing is anything-proof.

What do you mean?

It looks like you may be in the $250 USD price range. You really have to identify what your priority will be...are the images for the internet, paper publication, large prints, etc. Then with the types of cameras you have listed, the range of functionality is not significant, so you can pick one that has the top two features you are looking for. Everyone has their favorite, but Canon and Nikon consistently reign as top digital cameras. To get everything you want in a camera body (no lens) will cost $1,000 USD, so my advice is get a camera in your price range - and go take some pictures!

Yes, I want the camera for internet, and digital images. Price range is about $320 USD. Looking for a camera in my budget, which would be enough for outdoor photography.

Please, just tell me the best camera you know under $300 USD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back