What's new

Help me in my research!!

Enangel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Spain
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi

I have a mixed photography/science question for you, guys.

I'm doing a little research on pipes (yes, boring!!), and what happens when they broke at high pressures.

For doing that, I have a fish-tank (about 7x3,3x3,3 feet) and in front of it I have borrowed a high-speed camera (about 1500 fps) but with little aperture.

The thing that I want to do is to take pictures of the bubbles when the pipe is broken.

The pictures must have good contrast to "measure" the bubbles and their position in the fishtank.

¿What would be the optimal lighting system for this experiment?
¿Can I use some tinture to improve the contrast of the photos?

I don't have much money, so I cannot buy expensive equipment.


Thank you guys! :hugs:
 
I'm going to say black background with really really bright light shining through the bottom
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom