What's new

Help name a new photo website!

gyangting

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 22, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
It's a very quick survey (less than 3 minutes) about naming a photo-related, home-based website.

I entered a few names in a survey list, but I do not know if they resonate with English speakers (I'm French, despite my Chinese name).

There's more information about the site in the introduction of the survey.

Here's the link!
Help give a name to a site/blog ! Survey

Thanx.
 
If you were an active member of the forums I might click on your link.

However, my mommy taught me never to click on blind links posted by people I don't know. ;)

But since your link is in your first ever post here, many would consider your post just spam.
 
I took the survey and said they are all awesome. Hope that helps!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom