Help needed identifying camera/photographer on this photo?

A.K.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, so apologies if this is in the wrong thread. However, could anyone help identify the photographer and camera used for this film photograph of Audrey Hepburn? I tried searching around, but details seem unknown other than the photo was taken in 1955. Any guesses would be appreciated too. Thank you in advance!

https://api.time.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/audrey.jpeg?w=884&quality=85

You could obviously try contacting Getty Images for the photographer credit but doubt you’ll get help on equipment. 1955? I’d guess a Rolleiflex. Must say it’s probably the most unflattering shot of one of the most photogenic celebs at that time.

Rolleiflex is a good 1955 guess.

Seems that pic gets used a lot. I Googled and found that pic on 6 sites but no indication of who took it. And I agree with "cgw"........terrible image.

I doubt that Greene took the image...it's done in a low-effort way...not credited for a reason.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum, so apologies if this is in the wrong thread. However, could anyone help identify the photographer and camera used for this film photograph of Audrey Hepburn? I tried searching around, but details seem unknown other than the photo was taken in 1955. Any guesses would be appreciated too. Thank you in advance!
Hi, A.K., and welcome!

I'm curious as to why you're trying to identify the photographer.

Recall a comment from Julia Ormand, who starred in the 1995 remake, that every time she looked at the original “ Sabrina,” Hepburn’s waist got smaller and her neck longer.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back