Help needed - Spyder 3 Calibration

I'm also calibrated with the same device and I concur the second image is without doubt cooler. I found calibration to be a big surprise also....if only the rest of the world could calibrate!

I'm also calibrated with the same device and I concur the second image is without doubt cooler. I found calibration to be a big surprise also....if only the rest of the world could calibrate!

Thank you.. So my spyder is working properly :)

Try looking at an 18% grey card for a bit. Doing so can help when your eyes need calibrating. I calibrate with the Eye 1 match and the second image definitely looks more accurate on my monitor.

I liked it "my eye needs calibration now" :)

You laugh but you'd be surprised. When you use your computer chances are your screen is the brightest thing in your view. If you ever wear skiing goggles or tinted glasses you may have noticed that the world looks weird when you take them off. This is exactly what happens you calibrate your screen. You're used to the way the image looks so when you calibrate it you will think it initially looks wrong. You can verify this by stuffing the calibration complete. Calibrate by setting the colour temperature to 9000k and start using it. Then after about 20 min set it back and you'll think it looks wrong.

The best thing you can do while the screen is calibrating is therefore go make a cup of coffee. It helps a lot.

Try looking at an 18% grey card for a bit. Doing so can help when your eyes need calibrating. I calibrate with the Eye 1 match and the second image definitely looks more accurate on my monitor.

I liked it "my eye needs calibration now" :)

You laugh but you'd be surprised. When you use your computer chances are your screen is the brightest thing in your view. If you ever wear skiing goggles or tinted glasses you may have noticed that the world looks weird when you take them off. This is exactly what happens you calibrate your screen. You're used to the way the image looks so when you calibrate it you will think it initially looks wrong. You can verify this by stuffing the calibration complete. Calibrate by setting the colour temperature to 9000k and start using it. Then after about 20 min set it back and you'll think it looks wrong.

The best thing you can do while the screen is calibrating is therefore go make a cup of coffee. It helps a lot.

That is very true. Now I see things normally. When I first did it was like dark and yellowish (I finally got used to it) :) Thanks for passing by.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back