K krystys TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Feb 4, 2011 #1 I need a photo of a bookshelf in snow....i searched the internet and nothing....and i don't have a bookshelf that i can actually carry outside....if you can help me i would be very grateful
I need a photo of a bookshelf in snow....i searched the internet and nothing....and i don't have a bookshelf that i can actually carry outside....if you can help me i would be very grateful
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2011 #2 I have bookshelf; but no snow; so can't help you; sorry Regards
CCericola Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jan 5, 2011 Messages 1,922 Reaction score 567 Location Washington Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2011 #3 Might be easier to photoshop two shots together if you can set up the shot yourself