What's new

Help needed

Johnsings

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 19, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Nürnberg, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there everyone.

I'm trying to decide between a Pentax K-R and a Nikon D5100 and would be grateful for any advice. I shoot a wide range of subjects but mostly landscapes and often HDR.

Image quality is my priority.

Best wishes,

John
 
I just bought the D5100 and am still getting a feel for it. The 5100 has a built in HDR function. It takes two photos and internally processes and then outputs one HDR image. The results are OK and can save you money if you want to put off buying software, but I prefer 3-5 image HDR and use Photomatix Pro to process images. Bodies come and go as features and technology change. Quality glass is a constant. In any case make sure you have quality glass.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom