Help pic Exhibit pics

Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all. I took some pics to be framed today and learned of a local photography exhibit/competition. I am considering entering the competition as amateur and would like some help in deciding which one(s) to enter. I would consider these to be my best pictures. Any comments and/or picks would be appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to view!

WebPigeon.jpg

WebPetalbw.jpg

WebMillColor.jpg

WebMillBW.jpg

WebHayTurner.jpg

WebColorPetal.jpg

WebChariot.jpg

i'm torn between #1 & 2 and maybe 6. i remember when you originally posted #1...liked it then...like it now!

I'm liking #2 & #3 the best but I'm leaning toward #2. #3 is a little typical - but all our fantastic shots!

I was leaning towards 1 and 2, then I saw 6! Great composition and beautiful colour, definately 6!

Thanks for the comments and responses so far. This will be the first competition that I've ever entered, so I'd like as many responses as I can get as well as advice. I can submit as many as I like and it's only $4/submission. I will probably do 2-3 pictures and see what happens. I doubt any of these are award winners, but the experience will be beneficial.
One other question, if a submission is chosen to compete, you are also allowed to either attach a "Not for sale" or a tag to it if anyone is interested in buying it as the submissions will be on display for 2 weeks after the judging. If you were submitting 2 or 3 from this bunch, would you put a price and if so how much? (the prints will be either 10x13 or 11x14).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back