re-introducing myself

jesse101

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Been away for while, so decided to introduce myself again. I have been a member since 2012. this forum looks like it has been through some changes since then, but decided to check it out as it looked like the changes were for the best. I took a break from the internet and just concentrated on making photography fun for myself, and it has been.

Decided to come back to this forum to share photography with others and learn from others as well. I need to update my location as I moved from CO to MT, then to LA, then to Utah since 2012 lol anyhow looking forward to collaborating with you all.

Jesse

Last edited:
Welcome back!

Welcome back. You've travelled a bit. I hope you got some good photos on those travels.

Hi welcome, I don’t know what all your letters mean but you look like you moved a bit.

Hi welcome, I don’t know what all your letters mean but you look like you moved a bit.
LOL yes, i moved a ton in the past 20 some odd years. Now i have decided to plant my flag in Utah, this place has everything i want between the outdoors and hobbies. it was either Utah or CO for me lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back