Help Please

Arian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi

This is my first post and I hope you guys will help me.

I have a project that I have to finish and I need you guys to help me. My teacher wants me to find a picture for each of the principles of design and also elements of art. He said that the pictures can’t be from an artist or be a painting. It has to be a picture taken by a camera.

I included a website which explains all the principles of art and also elements of art.
http://www.johnlovett.com/test.htm

I have also attached an image that i already found for movement which is one of the principles of art. I attached it to show you guys what i'm talking about.

Waiting For Replies

Thanks
Arian

Sounds like someone wants us to do their course for them again.
The idea of studying is that YOU do the learning. Part of this project is to help you improve your research and evaluative skills - if we do the work for you, what do you learn?
If we do the work, will you give us part of your qualification? More importantly, will you give us some of the money you earn from the job your qualification gets you?
Of course you won't.
You'll just think we are a bunch of suckers.
Now stop being lazy and trying to cut corners. Get off your arse and earn your future.
An hour or two spent in a Library with a couple of good photography books will furnish all the images you need.
Good luck.

Well said Hertz.

Most reactions

Back