Help scanning overexposed negetives

TarterTurtle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, So i was developing my first 2 rolls of film, but, cause I sometimes act before i think. opened the tank after putting the developer in, before the stop bath. I fortunately realized what i did fast enough, but some damage had been done. the negatives were very dark but i managed to get an image out of one using gimp.
aPFWbdl.png

As you can see it is pretty dark, but that's not the problem. My problem is that it has streaks in it. I scanned it using my dads DSLR and a macro lens. using a window and a piece of wax paper as my light source. if anybody has any better ways to scan, that would be great. Thanks

Nathan

This is another picture from that same roll. i didn't use the wax paper, so as you can see, even though it is brighter there is a lot of dots on the back of it.
Zb4a6s7.png

Thanks
Nathan

We all make mistakes. I suggest moving on and shoot another roll with your newfound knowledge of what not to do. :)

Remember, from loading the film into the tank until you flush out the developer your film is still light sensitive. Very. Very light sensitive.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back