HELP with a title for this PLEASE!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Holy Rusted Metal, Batman! I stumbled accross this on my way home from dinner. I just cannot think of a title for it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (The sky color is almost natural, I only sharpened the picture a bit and did a very light burn on the sky)..also feedback on the picture. I am not as happy with it as I would like to be, so critique away!! :confused:
oldshed.jpg

No title sorry :(

As for critique...it's extremely slanted! That was the very first thing I noticed. I also think it could use a little more detail in the shadows. I like the compo however.

Just personal, but I don't care for the faded white around the border. I think maybe because the subject and the trees are dark, so my eyes keep going to the white?

I thought the same thing about the white, thanks for pointing that out. I did not notice the slant until you said something, so thanks for pointing that out as well. I think I am going to try and reshoot this tomorrow with a little more light. I did not have my tripod with me, so I had to set my camera atop of my car. It is extremely close to my house and it sits along side of a railroad track, which I would love to get shots of as well, so I think tomorrow this will be my mission!! LOL

Most reactions

Back