What's new

Help with choosing picture for local photo contest

jackirons

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I'm entering a photo or two for a photo contest here. The purpose of the contest is "Landmarks and Icons." I'm probably going to pick two so I'd love anyone's input on their favorites.


Thanks!

1 Oklahoma Capitol
IMG_0819-Copy.jpg


2 Oklahoma Capitol ceiling
44493_1531548859341_1553346188_31348136_1317520_n1.jpg


3 Turner Falls, OK
2-8.jpg


4 Oklahoma City Memorial
IMG_9981.jpg


5 Oklahoma City Memorial statue
IMG_0603-Copy.jpg


6 Leon Russell
4573921940_599e250291_b.jpg


7 Wichita Mountains
View.jpg
 
facepalm jesus and the 1st one, for me. Best of luck!
 
i have to say jesus too.. it is just beautiful
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom