Help with displaying work

PhotoMojo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to this photography thing. I am wondering where is the best place to display my work. Facebook is okay, but it takes FOREVER to upload pictures. Photobucket and Flickr are popular, but you're limited to your uploads. PhotoLinkage has unlimited photos and logos plus a business account, but I haven't read enough reviews on them to know if they are good for displaying my work.

So just a little help here :D

I lot of people like picasa, and I like DeviantART. DeviantART lets you sell your photos through them, if thats what your interested in doing.
If you get a premium print account you get to set the prices.

If your images are taking a long time to upload, be sure to optimize them for the web. 72DPI, no larger than a site can display, and do a Save For Web in your editing software. By the time you're done you can get a 64 Gig image down to 100k and still have it look great.

I display my work on my own blog http://www.TheCreativesCorner.com. Any other images I display are thumbnails with a link to my blog.

Have Fun,
Jeff

I'm new to this photography thing. I am wondering where is the best place to display my work. Facebook is okay, but it takes FOREVER to upload pictures. Photobucket and Flickr are popular, but you're limited to your uploads. PhotoLinkage has unlimited photos and logos plus a business account, but I haven't read enough reviews on them to know if they are good for displaying my work.

So just a little help here :D

Out of the services I used, I like Flickr the best. It has a "Pro" account that's something like $25 for the year which takes away the limit to the number of photos you can have hosted with them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back