Help with ND Grad filter

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
I want to buy one but am having trouble sourcing them in the UK. Jessops et al don't seem to stock any. Can anyone suggest a brand of filter and a uk stockist that I could use. (I'm after a square filter btw.)

Thanks
icon_biggrin.gif

Hmm...Parks Cameras are your best bet...they are way better than jessops no doubt...great customer service...and they know what they are talking about :)

Ohh and another place...try in brighton...near the jessops on Queens road...take the first road to the right as your walking towards the station, then head down, there should be a nice lille place called Clocktower cameras...they are second hand and MIGHT have a nice Nd grad for like £2

Artemis said:
Ohh and another place...try in brighton...near the jessops on Queens road...take the first road to the right as your walking towards the station, then head down, there should be a nice lille place called Clocktower cameras...they are second hand and MIGHT have a nice Nd grad for like £2

Fantastic. I need to go and visit my brother again anyway, so will give it a try.

by the way, do you have a web address for parks cameras? I just tried to google them but without success.

Thanks for the tips :D

Cokin ND grads often seem to appear on ebay, at very good prices too!

I got mine from a local "real" camera shop, second hand, in the 50p tray - and at that price I went mad and got some idiotic filters that I may only ever use once, but wotthehell archie wotthehell.

Clocktower cameras? I wonder how long they have been going, as the name rings a bell (oops, sorry) Is that down North Street, maybe? (I was born in Brighton, have only visited twice since I left there in 1977)

http://clocktowercameras.co.uk/

I found it, it is in Church Street.

That URL shows a map - and it is amusing to me, because I used to work at the old Dixons store that was about 2 blocks away, and that was actually at the Clock Tower. The map refers to Clocktower's old shop that was in Air Street, which was probably the old newsagents I used to go to for my weekly copy of AP. Aah the memories.

Most reactions

Back