What's new

Help!

mmonger

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Is there any way to salvage this photo? My camera freaked out and blew out the exposure. Go figure that it's the one I like best! Please help me if there's any way I can save this shot!
 

Attachments

  • $224small.webp
    $224small.webp
    216.4 KB · Views: 53
Ain't no way. I looked at some of the RGB values and the heads of the man and boy in the back row are completely blown. Exactly the same value as the sky, pure white. You won't be able to salvage a lot out of that one. Some, maybe, but not all of it.
 
Find a good painter in your area and have them recreate it in a painting.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom