HELP!!!!!

M

MDowdey

Hey gang, i ve got a doozie!!!

Is there a possibility that in shooting iso 400 Superia accidentally at iso 100(whoops), i could create what looks like light leaks? Im aware that picture was going to be fuzzy and colorless, bit there are some pics where there is bright pink and orange on the side of the print.

HELP!! i cannot send my camera away for 5 weeks for repairs, i got it 14 days ago...

md

remember this is unaltered and underexposed by 2? stops..

scan0021.sized.jpg

md

Print film usually isn't too bad if overexposed... even by two stops. I'm not sure what caused that.

i hope its not the camera, the guy all but said there was no way he was taking it back...

md

Sorry to be a pain Matt but it sure looks like light leak to me.
Love the pic though....reminds me of home.

Thinking about it a little I guess that the higher speed film would be more likely to show up a leak but hopefully it was something in processing or handling so try it again and hope the good fairy calls.
BTW, was the problem in roughly the same position on all the shots?

yes, thats why i think its a leak. left side on all the instances... if i just bought the damn thing, why should i have to repair it? they WILL refund my damn money, or yall are gonna hear about me on the news.

md

Well then take it back and get a new one. If he refuses, break his kneecaps. Seriously, if he has any sort of business sense, he would fix your issue. Light leaks (especially on a camera like the N90) are completely unacceptable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back