What's new

Hemingway's Ghost

dmccarty10

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 1, 2005
Messages
158
Reaction score
2
Location
Goshen, NJ
On a recent shoot in Miami, I caught our male model in between shots. These shots remind me of another time, but certainly Miami was appropriate. Somewhere behind him, I imagine Hemingway is getting drunk and dreaming up a new story.

IMG_9064.jpg


IMG_9044.jpg
 
I don't know what it is, but I've looked at these a bunch of times already, and they just bring a smile to my face. I didn't comment before now because I couldn't figure out what it is...and I still can't. The expression in his face is great. Nice work
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom