What's new

Herbert Lake Reflections!

Cyber Surfer

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2005
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Location
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The changing fall colors of the grasses and an astounding reflection made this a keeper. Taken with a Canon 5D + a 17-40mm F4.0 L lens.


5D-14-10-2007-_0014.jpg
 
Awesome shot! If I were you though honestly my water mark would have been much larger. But of course I am a very paranoid person when it comes to that. Great capture though.
 
Very Nice shot! After seeing your image I could spend an afternoon there. Id say its a keeper!
 
Well, they don't have an emoticon for a standing ovation... this will have to do :hail::hail: haha. Amazing shot!
 
stunning shot.....this just sold me on buying the Canon 5D.
 
This, as the rest of what I've seen of your work, is outstanding.
 
now what settings do i need to take something like this. and tripod?
 
Roy, just went through your website. Your shots at Pyramid Mountain are breath-taking, I especially liked the one entitled "Reflections"
 
I just love Western Canada photos. I really need to take a trip there! Thanks for posting
 
very nice! quite lucky there was not much wind to disturb the reflection!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom