What's new

Here are some more!

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2005
Messages
105
Reaction score
13
Location
Dallas, GA
I have too much time on my hands and no more instruments to photograph. Oh well, just thought I'd share these...hope you enjoy them!

Comments welcome, I'd like to improve. :)

1.
sydwindow2.jpg


2.
sydneysleep2.jpg


3.
sydcodysleep.jpg


4.
codysleep3.jpg


5.
caseysleeping2.jpg


6.
caseysleeping.jpg


Thanks for looking!
 
I love 2 and 3. Lovely dogs...kinda wish i was dog after seeing those pictures. Maybe slightly too graining on the first one, but still a nice effect. Great job!

-Brett :)
 
the first and last are my favorites! the blanket gives a very nice vibe to the pic! very photogenic dogs you have!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom