icassell No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 9,899 Reaction score 15 Location Arizona Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2010 #1 And I've barely begun to understand CS4 ... CS5 Launch Event Invite
Formatted No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 1,391 Reaction score 66 Location England Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 29, 2010 #2 haha. That creative fill tool looks amazing!
Overread20 hmm I recognise this place! And some of you! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined May 1, 2008 Messages 25,507 Reaction score 5,112 Location UK - England Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Everyone is raving about the creative fill tool!
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 29, 2010 #4 I hear the selection tools have gotten a complete going over too.