What's new

HERE COMES THE SUN C&C

oldhippy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 16, 2012
Messages
4,835
Reaction score
6,557
Location
kentucky hills
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0013_zpsf472ae16.jpg


Is this any better, or just SOS..Trying to improve. Ed
 
I don't know Ed. I enjoyed it, but i'm not sure it's a particularly good photo.
Hey, we'll just keep it at "I enjoyed it"
 
Thanks Rick. I respect your opinion.
 
I'm feeling more "Attack of the Branches" than "Here Comes the Sun". :-P I can appreciate what you were trying to do. You probably saw some cool light coming through the ice on the branches. Unfortunately, it didn't transfer through in the shot. Keep shooting!!
 
Mishele thanks for the thought. I know I'm getting better, cause nobody said WTFWUT..lol Ed
 
I'm not completely sure what you want to communicate here, but IMO you could have focused on a couple of things. One is to show contract between hot and cold (like fire and ice, if you will...right now it's more like light and shade). Another is to tell a story of the sun melting the ice. But for both of these, you'll need ultra warm background like at sunrise/sunset time and ideally sun (or some hint of its presence and NOT blue sky like here) in the frame.
 
Sekar I appreciate your comments. Will add that idea for future shots.. thanks again. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom