Here I am!

Retrocamera

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there :) Just resgistered since my friend bengt also did and he said it seem like a good forum!

My name is Mattias, and I live in the middle of Sweden in a place nicknamed "the blue mountains". But it's actually more of hills then mountains. I do a lot of naturephotography here, tries to catch the light. But I also step out on very different areas once in a while. From the beginning I was a painter and wen't to artschool, which might be reflected in my images.

I loove bokeh and manual lenses. In fact I have sold all my aoutfocus lenses. I love the fact that most people don't bother with old lenses or just assume newer is better, so I can get fantastic optics for a few bucks :lol:

If your interested in old cameras you might have seen my blog, Retrocamera.net

I also run the forum for Yashica-fans at Yashicaforum.com. And a few more sites. You might have guessed I'm a webdeveloper ;)

Some of my pictures (just to show what I like to do).

Hello Mattias, and welcome to TPF.

WOW! Love those shots! You should really post some of them in one of the galleries here at TPF, so more people can see them.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Hello Mattias, and welcome to TPF.

WOW! Love those shots! You should really post some of them in one of the galleries here at TPF, so more people can see them.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Agreed on all points.:D

Did your prior painting skills help you at all with composition? The photos are amazing. I really love the shots of the woods .Your better then me:blushing:.

Thanks :) The painting helps alot I think. More answer and activity coming from me soon, I'm guarding my wifes exhibition this week ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back