Reaction score
Website
www.capturedandframed.com
Couple cat pics of my cat...

normal_DSC03689%20cropped%20%28unsharpmasked%29.jpg

normal_DSC03681%20cropped%20and%20saturated.jpg

DSC03691%20carmel.JPG

MEOW

wow, love the colours on this :thumbsup: excellent saturation on the first and last. The greens eyes of the cat really stand out well against the red bricks in the first! The lighting on the last one is exquisite!

and it looks like ya got a cool new avatar too!

Thanks guys, I've been playing around a lot more with the settings on my camera, and in photoshop. I remembered the time that you (Vonnagy) told me to up the saturation on those cherry pics, and I didn't really know what you meant then. I did a little research and have been fooling around ever since, thanks for the great tip!

Yep, thought I should upgrade from the smoking baby on the avatar... heh

Cat pics - cat pics - had to come and look ...

... to then see: HEY, gorgeous cat pics! Wow. How lucky you were with the sun, the place your cat positioned itself and all. Wonderful photos.

And for a computer screen (like this board, for example), digital photos are better, for my prints do suffer, and A LOT, in the scanning process.
And it can't be just my screen that makes their quality so poor, for these show up BRILLIANTLY on my screen, too!

But I'll have to live with things as they are for a long time to come yet...

These photos (and your cat!) are beautiful!

LaFoto said:
Cat pics - cat pics - had to come and look ...

... to then see: HEY, gorgeous cat pics! Wow. How lucky you were with the sun, the place your cat positioned itself and all. Wonderful photos.

And for a computer screen (like this board, for example), digital photos are better, for my prints do suffer, and A LOT, in the scanning process.
And it can't be just my screen that makes their quality so poor, for these show up BRILLIANTLY on my screen, too!

But I'll have to live with things as they are for a long time to come yet...

These photos (and your cat!) are beautiful!

Thanks so much for the kind words. The pictures wouldn't have turned out so good it I hadn't learned from this board... :)

That third one is sweet. Very nice.

i like the third- well composed, nice light, good and crisp (actually, all 3 are very crisp)
all hand held? what settings did you use?

Most reactions

Back