J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 23, 2006 #1 you can add this to your collection of stones
A anicole TPF Noob! Joined Jun 29, 2005 Messages 2,148 Reaction score 93 Feb 23, 2006 #2 Holy cow, JM ... I love what you've done with the glow! Educator, Scientist, Soldier ... what a life!
Holy cow, JM ... I love what you've done with the glow! Educator, Scientist, Soldier ... what a life!
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #3 lol....nice one jm...good find, i like the glow too, v.cool :thumbup:
JonK I want MORE!! Joined May 19, 2005 Messages 3,568 Reaction score 140 Location Manitoba, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #4 nice job!...can you find one for Hobbes too? j/k
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 23, 2006 #5 Aw, so that's Chase's resting place! I knew he was on the darkside too! :lmao: Yes, I like the glow too. Nice shot!
Aw, so that's Chase's resting place! I knew he was on the darkside too! :lmao: Yes, I like the glow too. Nice shot!
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #6 Amazing Jon. Love the glow. I have not seen a Chase stone yet. But I had a feelin we would convert him eventually. :lmao:
Amazing Jon. Love the glow. I have not seen a Chase stone yet. But I had a feelin we would convert him eventually. :lmao:
Rob TPF Noob! Joined Jan 29, 2005 Messages 6,217 Reaction score 135 Location London Feb 23, 2006 #7 The forum of the undead - run while you can!!!! Nice spot JM! Rob
clarinetJWD The Naked Spammer Joined May 11, 2005 Messages 5,787 Reaction score 98 Location Houston, TX Feb 23, 2006 #8 Well, that settles that...Hobbes, you're next Nice processing, as always
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Feb 23, 2006 Banned #9 chase...... i never knew.... all this time, and i had no idea you were one of us.... i feel a bond with ya, now, my leader....... my leige..... ( love the shot, jm.... very creepy effect with the soft glow thingy...)
chase...... i never knew.... all this time, and i had no idea you were one of us.... i feel a bond with ya, now, my leader....... my leige..... ( love the shot, jm.... very creepy effect with the soft glow thingy...)
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Feb 23, 2006 #10 hey chase, it looks like the tombstone is ascending... what the heck! :hail:
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 i couldn't resist it
kelox TPF Noob! Joined Mar 22, 2005 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 24 Location Coming to you live from Planet MAXXUM, home of the Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 23, 2006 #12 Great shot bro. And I too love the glow.
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Feb 23, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 kelox said: Great shot bro. And I too love the glow. Click to expand... thanks man. i used the glow to cover up the mundane BG
kelox said: Great shot bro. And I too love the glow. Click to expand... thanks man. i used the glow to cover up the mundane BG
MyCameraEye TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2005 Messages 594 Reaction score 12 Location Washington D.C. Metro Area Feb 24, 2006 #14 Jon, Nice find! LOL Can't wait to see one with Scott on it.
Raymond J Barlow TPF Noob! Joined Jan 28, 2005 Messages 5,136 Reaction score 153 Location Grimsby, Ontario Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 24, 2006 #15 a great one JM, great action, cool find!