Here's one from today. I'll post the rest later. Like probably tomorrow or next week

I like the lighting. It's nice and soft and doesn't produce any strange shadows.

However, the composition... :(

It's not a bad composition. I just think that the crop is...too tight...but not tight enough...if that makes sense.

It's so tight that the top of the head is cut off, and her hand is cut off, but on the other hand, if you crop it tighter, then it would really work better in my opinion. I always try and give people a little head room in photos. That way, if I do chop off a hand it's not as noticeable because, hey, atleast I got the most important part of their portrait in the photos. ;)

And it also allows for more leniency if I decide to crop it.

I like the light, exposure, and the focus

Agree with rexbobcat, the crop is too tight.

And imo, I don't like her shirt.;)

Heh. It's cropped from original, but it was yucky weather today and she had on pink! rain boots. :lol: Thanks for all of your input. I might consider cropping it closer. :)

I'm not diggin the eye/glasses edits.

The area around the eyes inside the glasses is to dark.

Something I did in camera causing that? or lack of editing it? I messed with her eyeballs, but not the glasses or area around her eyes... :meh: hmm... Thanks for your input!

6609483267_2a3d0eee62_z.jpg

That's fabulous!! It really helped me see how bad it was. Ill get to fixing it! ****:)

Most reactions

Back