Heron in Flight Shots

Space Face

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These kinda made up for missing the fish grab shot in my other post (taken some time after my initial shots). Again, I wasn't ready for the take off, half expecting him to dive into the water again but managed to keep focus (just:allteeth:) and fire off a few.

Huntly 22042021 1024-05- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

Huntly 22042021 1024-06- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

Huntly 22042021 1024-07- DENOISED-denoise.jpg

great series. #4 is my favorite cause it's tack sharp where it needs to be and has some motion blur on the wing tips. very well done. love the colors and light too.

Glad to see you got out for awhile, nice shots, Chappie. That's looks like a real nice place to get away from it all.

great series. #4 is my favorite cause it's tack sharp where it needs to be and has some motion blur on the wing tips. very well done. love the colors and light too.

Thank you sir.

Glad to see you got out for awhile, nice shots, Chappie. That's looks like a real nice place to get away from it all.

Cheers China. It is always a walk down memory lane when I go back up there, it's where my wife is from and a hundred mile round trip from where we are now. Lovely part of the country. Also met a couple of old friends I hadn't see in 20 years or so. Enjoyable day all round.

Most reactions

Back