Heron

Digital Matt

alter ego: Analog Matt
Reaction score
Website
www.mattperko.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've seen so many great heron shots here lately. Here's my contribution :) I took this one a few months ago.

heron.jpg

2k-party anywhere? What? What? Must rush to the OT-Forum.....

Oh, not to forget: another beautiful heron photo. You lucky yous who you get to see these birds, and from so close-up, and who you then are able to photograph them so nicely. I'm sure I'd get only bloopers, so excited I would be upon sighting a heron!

man, how did you catch this on a fence like that!! love it in black and white! makes teh longer hairs stand out...shows up killer.

great shot...congrats on the 2,000 post....great shot for it!!

LaFoto said:
2k-party anywhere? What? What? Must rush to the OT-Forum.....

Oh, not to forget: another beautiful heron photo. You lucky yous who you get to see these birds, and from so close-up, and who you then are able to photograph them so nicely. I'm sure I'd get only bloopers, so excited I would be upon sighting a heron!

Don't feel bad Corrina, I don't get to see any neat birds either.

Great capture, Matt...not that I would expect any less from you!

Very nice Digital. NIce to see a black and white heron. Man.. am I the only one who has not got a heron shot yet?

Thanks everyone!

aprilraven said:
man, how did you catch this on a fence like that!! love it in black and white! makes teh longer hairs stand out...shows up killer.

great shot...congrats on the 2,000 post....great shot for it!!

It jumped out of the water up onto the fence and posed for me. What can I say. I had been following it and photographing it respectfully for probably 30 minutes. I'm fortunate to have found a place that is home to a very tame heron.

Thanks again everyone! :)

very awesome capture matt.. love the b/w :thumbsup:

Wow this looks great.. Great Shot!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back