What's new

Hetherington and Berner

xtort-

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is the Hetherington and Berner building that sits right on the southwest edge of downtown Indianapolis. I suspect it will be getting knocked down during the next period of downtown expansion. I tried to do some justice to the ugliness of the building, hopefully it showed through:

#1




#2, from a slightly different angle, expsing more of the inside of the complex:


There are a few more shots of this building and others like/near it if you click on these pics, and view through the album they are in.

C&C please!
 
Did you take these through the windscreen of your car?
They are ever so slightly blurry, as if...
 
Nope, by this point, my car was about 3 miles away from me. I don't see the blurriness, but maybe it's time to see the eye doctor again :)
 
It's around the stacks and the poles in the first picture... the sky ... but that could also be ... well, I don't know ... At least I THOUGHT you might have taken it through the windscreen, not wanting to WALK that area... little do I know...
 
It might be artifacts from having to "fix" the crappy crappy sky I had that day. In the original, the sky was almost completely blown.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom