What's new

Hexagonal softbox for speedlights

Green Li

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 3, 2009
Messages
137
Reaction score
7
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tried this cool hexagonal diffuser: Speedlight Pro Kit 6
speedlight-pro-kit-6-full-package.jpg
speedlight-pro-kit-6-side-view.jpg
speedlight-pro-kit-6-24mm.jpg


Quite large for this kind of modifiers. Even lighting. The only downside I see is the relativity big number of pieces to carry around.
 
anyone have this? look kinda interesting
 
That thing looks sick. I had an idea for a collapsible ring light and or beauty dish that would fold back for easy carrying but that looks like it is a good idea. Any shots taken with it?
 
It does look nice. How heavy is it? It looks like it would add tremendous instability to the speedlight and it deffinately wouldnt work on-camera..

Mark
 
Judging from the look of things I am betting it is not heavy at all. But yeah on camera seem like it would be an issue.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #7
Pro Kit 6 weights only 8.5 oz (240g). And, yes, it's too big for on-camera use.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #8
That thing looks sick. I had an idea for a collapsible ring light and or beauty dish that would fold back for easy carrying but that looks like it is a good idea. Any shots taken with it?
Oh, I have a couple of quick test shots:
speedlight-pro-kit-6-portrait-example-background-shadow.jpg
speedlight-pro-kit-6-portrait-example.jpg


hope this helps.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom