Hey Everybody!!

maybe we will organise european meeting owing to 3000 members? :):):) Like European Joshua Tree :)

Geeeezzz...You guys act like 3000 people are a lot...I have atleast that many crammed in my cellar. :wink: And a few more in the closet...under the bed...buried out back...in the attic, fridge... :shock:

mygrain said:
Geeeezzz...You guys act like 3000 people are a lot...I have atleast that many crammed in my cellar. :wink: And a few more in the closet...under the bed...buried out back...in the attic, fridge... :shock:

alright dahmer, as long as your not showering on top of them...

md

MDowdey said:
mygrain said:

md

Oh yeah the bathroom...I forgot. wait that's 33333333300000000000000!!!!!!!!

and you forgot about those locked under your underwear :)

mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:

md

We were talking people, Mygrain. I think you are getting them confused with 'roaches again :LOL:

mentos_007 said:
and you forgot about those locked under your underwear :)

UNDERWEAR!!!! I don't need no stiiiiinky underwear! but yer right i have'em there too.

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
MDowdey said:
mygrain said:

md

We were talking people, Mygrain. I think you are getting them confused with 'roaches again :LOL:

YOU SPECIES-IST!!!!!!! WE WILL SOMEDAY RULE THE WORLD!!!!!!! :twisted:

Hertz van Rental said:
Maybe so, but will anyone notice?

Hey Hertz..you better check yer cornflakes from now on!!! :wink: We will rule the day... until the end of the day!!!!! whahahahahah!!!!!! :twisted: :roll:

mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Hey Hertz..you better check yer cornflakes from now on!!! :wink: We will rule the day... until the end of the day!!!!! whahahahahah!!!!!! :twisted: :roll:

You mean all the years I been eating them they WEREN'T just burnt cornflakes? :puke-rig:

Hertz van Rental said:
mygrain said:
Hertz van Rental said:

You mean all the years I been eating them they WEREN'T just burnt cornflakes? :puke-rig:

I was gonna say something about scabs but that would be going waaayyy too far even for me.:shock: :shock:

Our users have posted a total of 120837 articles
We have 3000 registered users

Well, that didn't take long!

AlisonS said:
Our users have posted a total of 120837 articles
We have 3000 registered users

Well, that didn't take long!

Thanks Ali for pulling us back in...Hertz and I were starting to drown. :D

LOL, I just saw it was at 3000 and posted before I forgot. I will have to go back up and read now :)

Most reactions

Back