Hey everyone...

cwagner7

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone...

I was hoping if some of you could critique some of my photos and maybe give some suggestions.. I have been shooting pictures for about a month now, and have been trying to get creative with these... And also, I hoping to see if I am on the right track here.

Many thanks!

Christina

HDR1.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

CSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

CSC_0347-2.jpg

Hello Christina and welcome to TPF. What is your arsenal to shoot these?

Wow, nice shots. It takes me a while to check these out from my cellphone because your photo hosting site is blocked on my work computer (doh!). The first shot is wicked. I love HDR photos. #2 isn't all that interesting to me but not a bad shot to those who are into sprokets. #3 has a nice effect of unsaturation but I am not a big fan of cropped heads. #4 I pretty nice. It is also very very, lined up. Not that it is a bad thing most of the time but it might have been a little more interesting to see the shot at a 10-15 degree angle. #6 (leaves) Again, just not my cup of tea but don't see how the shot could have been better.

Just my 2 bit suggestions from my cellphone.

ps. Pretty nice work considering that you've only been shooting for a month.

Hey! Thanks for the inputs.. It is greatly appreciated... The camera that I am using is a Nikon D90 w/ a 18-105mm lens..

Many thanks!

Christina

Some nice shots, you've got a good eye considering you've only been at it for a month.

Thank you Photog for the comment... I have a lot of time on my hands.. So I've been studying and researching all that I can about photography and the art of taking photos for the last month.. So most of the pictures you see here, were experiements at work and around the house..

Again, many thanks...

Christina :wink:

Most reactions

Back