Hey everyone! :)

thorntonn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I'm Hannah and I just joined the forums!
I've been trying to find a good place to share my photography, ask for suggestions, and look at others' pictures for a long time so I'm happy to have found this site.

I'm fortunate enough to shoot with a lovely Nikon D7100. I got it as a gift this past Christmas and am still slowly learning how to use it. (This summer my goal is to master long exposure.)

I'm excited to talk to you guys and meet new photographer-friends! There aren't many people in my area too into photography so it'll be nice to talk to people genuinely interested in it for once. :heartpump:

Thank you! Can already feel myself getting addicted to this site :lol:

Welcome. Very good instruction on here, just have to have thick skin at times.

Thanks, you two!
I'm alright with handling criticism. Whatever helps in the long run.

Hi, I'm Hannah and I just joined the forums!
I've been trying to find a good place to share my photography, ask for suggestions, and look at others' pictures for a long time so I'm happy to have found this site.

I'm fortunate enough to shoot with a lovely Nikon D7100. I got it as a gift this past Christmas and am still slowly learning how to use it. (This summer my goal is to master long exposure.)

I'm excited to talk to you guys and meet new photographer-friends! There aren't many people in my area too into photography so it'll be nice to talk to people genuinely interested in it for once. :heartpump:

Greetings Hannah,

I shot the D7100 myself for a while, it really is a first rate camera. I don't do a lot of long exposure stuff myself but we've got some top-notch landscape and astrophotography guys who I'm sure could answer any questions you might have in regards to long exposure.

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

Back