What's new

Hey it's a bird

rob91

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2007
Messages
708
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.

039-1.jpg


2.

122-2.jpg
 
I dunno Rob. I think your off the game plan with #2, but the angle of the bird is interesting.

I see some dust spots on #2 as well.
 
I dunno Rob. I think your off the game plan with #2, but the angle of the bird is interesting.

I see some dust spots on #2 as well.

On 2, I was shooting something else and some birds flew overhead, I did a quick turn and managed to catch that, not great but it interests me. I love the color of the sky. And yeah, there were a couple dust spots but I thought I cloned them out, will have to look closer at that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom