HEY RAVIE BABY ...

aprilraven said:
now your talking me and you during saturday shopping spree...

have fun..holla when you get back!!! ( just had our staff arse chewing, thankyouverymuch....) :popcorn: i'm three pounds lighter already.....and once more..( no black on black... as of jan first, you have to stop wearing black on black...) whateveh..... bite me. :biggrin: ( i love my job... i love my job....)
WHAT?!
You should go in Jan 3rd, with some purple and pink pinstriped clown pants with a yellow canary collared shirt with white ruffles around the writst! Oh...and red shoes. Tell them you upgraded. You traded all your *black* for these wonderful new circus outfits.
Then...look at them...smile...and say "now I feel right at home, like the rest of you clowns"!!!
Tell em to bite me too :biggrin:

ahh.. i so adore you!!... thanks for the support...

actually, the head of h.r. ( why do we call it human resources..i guess we do renew..but dang, i feel degraded with that...)

she just doesnt dig me at all... so she passed a thing of i can wear navy, or khaki...( tacky is more like it...) and every day i have to wear a khaki jacket over everything....!!! so i am wearing all my long *ss gothic looking black things, all flowy and lacy...and then throwing the ugly khaki over it....

revenge will still be mine, if the silly voodoo doll will take effect....**come on eye of newt...kick in already.....**

I used to work for a company with a strict dress code. Imagine their surprise when I showed up in a pretty flowy dress and a pair of nasty old Doc Martins. Needless to say, the CFO wasn't amused. :lmao: Give em hell girlie! :twisted:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back