Hey TPF family! plz Vote

lildlege1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello TPF family my granddaughter is in a contest called Cutie Contest on facebook. If she wins she recieves all kinds of nice goodies I would like yall to please go and check it out and vote for her . She would really appreciate it and so would I. Thanks to all those here that help.
Directions: Go to MissPriss Bows and do a friend request then after it is accepted you click on Cutie Contest , then click on her picture it will show her name GRACIE LYNN, then click "LIKE" for the vote to count. Leave a comment if you would like so I know who voted. A BIG THANKS:D:D:D

Last edited:
No way to get a direct link to the cutie contest?

Note that many times, people here tend to actually look at other images and vote for which they feel is the best. So keep that in mind, as this may backfire (unless yours really is the cutest :) )

It is suppose to be a natural photo of the child but some parents pp but thats ok. I even voted for other kids also that I thought were cuties so its all good . They can vote for any and/or all if they want to as long as Gracie has yall vote. Oh and its more of a snap shot contest not a pro pic.
I dont know how to put the link here. Sorry I will keep trying. Thank You

Most reactions

New Topics

Back