Hey! what's happened to my "Guru" status?

Do you think my "Guru" status should be reinstated?

• Total voters
voodoocat said:
motcon said:
huh? wha? top ten wha? color me confused :/

If you look at the memberlist, sort by post count, descending you can see the top posters.

You happen to be #10

Congratulations, you win a sock

oooooooooooooooo, ic.

and keep the sock; i found the one that's been missing for a week and a half. a bit bleached, but it'll do.

Well you just missed 9th prize, which is a shoelace. Better luck next time, thanks for playing.

Nukie....ME. Send the presents to ME
Amanda is the present receiver because she is the one who runs this place.

im sure Trish will send u some of his undies your way, Will

havoc, my dear, what DID you do to get the coolest status?

Well it must be true, because if you were the one running this place, chase dear, then you would know how to quote properly... :lol:

Manda, since you're in charge, I need a cool title too.

Now... what do I get for eleventh?

i want to win something too :eek: ... i got an itchy finger :bounce:

What i did to get the coolest title is between me, chaseman and that donkey he keeps in the basement....... Oh wait thats how i got promoted at work, i'm sorry i forgot Chase doesn't have a donkey in his basement, its a sheep! :p BAH BAHBAH

P.S. never met a nicere sheep either :D

Of course i am kidding.... Aren't I?

nukie said:
speaking of which, who does one have to send presents to in order to get a special title?
No-one. All you have to do is moan about something or try to boost your post count (Eh Dew) :D and the site admin will truly oblige

Look I am spending alot of time here now.. when will this change to something else cooler? I know I spend a lot of time here :lol: . Do we have to get over 300 post or somthing like that to get a new one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back