What's new

Hey , Would You check my Photos ?

MICHEL_SAYEGH

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all I'm new to photography , I pretty much like it a lot butt I'm not sure if my pictures are any good , to me they look all the same
So

I picked a few , I hope you critique and tell me HONESTLY what you think ... maybe some pointers :)

Thanks guys !

Below my facebook album for other pictures.

note: I have taken these with a Film canon 1N 400 ISO 35mm lens , ILFORD HP5+ and developed them myself .



#1
652f8378.jpg

#2
95f6e6e3.jpg

#3
d1fd5347.jpg

#4
aff92005.jpg

#5
d4f4045e.jpg

#6
4939382f.jpg

#7
237c3b03.jpg


thanks!
PHOTOGRAPHY 1 | Facebook
 
Last edited:
It's only been a little over an hour since you posted. Not sure of the time zone you're living in, but it's still early in the US. #1 is underexposed, otherwise would have been a cute snapshot. #7 is my favorite from the set.
 
1 is under exposed
2, 3 and 5 I'm left wondering what the subject is and why the shot was taken.
6 and 7 are probably the best composition wise. Nice leading lines and an interesting subject. 7 needs to be straightened.

I think 4 is the most interesting shot that you have here, but it's also underexposed.
 
I think #4 and #5 are interesting. And #7 is good too, if you can straighten it out.

You have a water/drying mark on photo 3, on the left side.
 
props for kickin it old school in the dark room
 
In order;As said by most 1 is a nice shot but underexposed.2, I quite like but needs more contrast for my tastes.3 leaves me wondering what the subject matter is.I really like 4.5 is lovely as well, love the patchy road and infinity.6 is one of those experiments you chalk down to experience.Finally 7, just a tough subject matter to display well but nicely exposed.Overall part of the learning curve and well worth the effort.
 
I happen to like #1 I enjoy slightly underexposed shots nice bukeh!
 
They are all underexposed, and in many, your blacks are very dark. I love ilford film though! Props for using film still.
 
they seem a little flat to me and i see negative scratches and dust on the negs, exactly why i dont use film.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom