hey ya'll getting back into photography

rebelgtp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey ya'll I use to be big into photography even had some regular gigs and shot a couple small time album covers and shots for some magazines. Use to be I was never without my camera in my hand. Then I got married started working a desk job again (ugh) and its been awhile since I seriously did any shooting. Heck there for awhile my kid (3 year old) would get more excited about my camera that I was. I have literally had to BRIBE him with the use of my D300 so he would take a nap.

Anyway here it is now and I am getting the itch again and wanting to get back out there and start shooting again. Cool thing is I have a couple long weekends coming up one of which we will be taking a trip to the Oregon coast for a few days. I have also recently been gifted an entire dark room setup so I just might be needing to get that up and going and start shooting with my old film cameras as well. I have a fairly decent collection of Nikons (FM,FM2, FE, F3HP, D40, D1x, D200, D300 and J1). The J1 is a new setup for me and the first mirror less I have used, basically I got it for such a good deal I couldn't pass it up (whole setup for for less than what the 10-30vr lens goes for).

Hmmm what else oh I would LOVE to get a rangefinder and start shooting with that but that is a whole new world for me as I have pretty much only shot with SLRs.

anyway hiya.

Hi and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it here as it`s a great forum to get help/advice from the members.

Welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back